Advantages of "Remote Bookkeeping"
We provide a wide range of comprehensive bookkeeping and accounting services to help you grow your business.
- QuickBooks Set-Up - Initial set-up of your accounting data file using QuickBooks desktop version or QuickBooks Online.
- Bookkeeping Services (Weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and occasionally).
- Accounts Payable - Coding, posting, bill pay, reconciling, reporting, year end 1099's and maintaining vendor master files.
- Accounts Receivable - Posting of cash receipts and sales, invoicing, statements, reconciling, reporting and maintaining customer master files.
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation - Comparison of transactions between bank statements and the associated transactions within various accounts in a company's chart of accounts.
- Invoicing - A bill issued by a seller of merchandise or by the provider of services.
- Financial Reporting - Prepare Financial Statements of Balance, income/profit & loss, expenses.
- Sales Tax - Pay and submit sales tax to source.
- 1099's - If you paid an independent contractor more than $600 in a financial year, our office will complete a 1099-MISC.
- Year End Bookkeeping - Completion of an accounting period. At this time, businesses need to carry out specific procedures to close their books.
Why does any of this matter? If you have a top notch bookkeeper, you'll reap some of the following benefits:
- Better budgeting decisions, knowing exactly where your money is going.
- Peace of mind knowing your books are in order and tax season won't be a scramble.
- Audit-proof business with detailed documentation.
- More hours in your day to focus on your business.
- Understand the seasonal flow of your business.
- Understand the key metrics: revenue, costs, profitability, etc.
To Schedule Your Complimentary
30 - Minute Consultation
The Benefits of having a good bookkeeper maintain your books:
By hiring a professional company to handle your accounting, you get the high quality and accuracy, but at less cost than an employee. Best of all, you can focus your time and energy on other key areas to grow your business. We offer higher quality, lower cost and less drain on your valuable time.
Serving South Orange County